Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ruby's collection of nail polishes is amazing


Ruby's nail polish collection pictured in-store


If you're anything like me, New Zealand brand, Ruby, could bring out a line of toilet brushes and you'd buy one - simply because everything that they make tends to be flawlessly amazing. In case you haven't realised by now, yes I am an avid Ruby fan and I will freely admit to spending hour after glorious hour on Ruby's online shop (not to mention the amount of time I spend in their beautiful Wellington boutique).

So when I heard that Ruby were bringing out their very own collection of designer nail polish in March 2011 I was so excited, I could barely contain myself. And it seems that I'm not the only one who's loving the recently released Ruby nail polish! Small, colourful bottles have been seen flying off the shelves in Ruby Boutique stores all over the country for weeks now. It seems that Ruby lovers just can't get enough of Ruby's innovative nail colours and long lasting wear.

The range currently comes in ten amazing colours (as seen above) beautiful enough to tempt even the most loyal O.P.I user. I'm a big fan of the idea of just buying them all! But if I had to choose my favourites it would have to be Vampire (black), Soldier (beige) and Lilac Pop (light pink) - all seen above. At a tidy $19 a bottle it's never been cheaper to have the niftiest nails in town!

If you're now sold on these little bottles of gold as much as I am, get off your computer now and run to your nearest Ruby Boutique! Or if you live in the middle of nowhere (i.e. Hamilton) then never fear, you can purchase these at Ruby's online store www.rubynz.com (is it sad that I knew the website address off by heart? ha ha).

Fingers crossed for another release of new season colours soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment