Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Christophe Lemaire S/S 2011







This collection reminds me a lot of pyjamas... in the best possible way! After reviving both Lacoste and Herme`s, this is Christophe Lemaire's debut collection for his own label.

Above are my favourite pieces from this collection - the whites. I just find them so elegant and classic and AMAZING. The first look is my absolute favourite - it definitely looks like it could be something straight out of the pages of a 1992 edition of vogue (ha ha).

If I had a lot of money (as if!), and if I was looking for a few quality investment pieces, I would definitely look to this collection. You can just tell by looking at these pieces that they are made to last, and the classic cut of them means that they will transcend many seasons.

Lemaire's men's collection is pretty much the same as the women's, which I love. It takes on the same classic tailoring with a slight Japanese influence. For more Of Christophe Lemaire check out his website.


Images: Vogue.it

No comments:

Post a Comment