Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Monday's must have: High heeled loafers






So even-though Monday has been and gone, I still really wanted to share the Monday's must have that I had planned for this week. So here goes...

I am absolutely loving loafers at the moment, and the only thing better than loafers are high heeled loafers! I love the cute and affordable styles above from ASOS. These babies will add a bit of flair to any outfit.

High heeled loafers are great for those of you who are a little heel-shy. They still do the trick of elongating the leg, however they tend to look a bit more sensible and conservative than an eight inch pair of Jimmy Choos. Wear a classic black or brown style for something more conservative. Or for the more daring amongst us, try a multi-tone style or a style in a bright colour.


Images: Asos

2 comments:

  1. I'm a freakin fan of loafers and those loafers you have are pretty cute, I love it.

    ReplyDelete