Sunday, September 18, 2011

Juliette Hogan - Winter '12






So I know it's not even summer yet, let alone winter 2012!... However, this collection is seriously off the chainnnn so I must share it (even if it is a bit premature!). It sort of reminds me of a cross between Twenty-Seven Names, [the late] Madame Hawke, and Karen Walker. I'm seriously digging the orange cardigan, the camel coat and the slim leather pants. As much as I'm craving summer, the prospect of being able to get my mitts on a few of these lovely pieces makes me a wee bit excited for next winter. Hoorahh!


Images: Rag Pony

2 comments:

  1. I am defo getting those stitch front pants and I just adore the styling of this lookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! The styling makes me happy in all sorts of ways. I want the shoes!

    ReplyDelete