Friday, September 30, 2011

Topshop Tumblr









I would like to start by apologising for being a bit of a blogging slacker this week. I've been pretty busy with a few things which have kept me from sharing fun stuff with all of you. I will make it up to you though, I promise! Starting with sharing my new favourite addiction! Drum roll please... Topshop Tumbler!

Some of you have probably already heard of it/ are addicts yourself, but hopefully for some this will come as a welcome discovery. I feel obliged to warn you however; do not click on this link unless you have a good spare hour or so! Seriously, I don't want to be responsible for any of my readers being late to work/ uni/ your own wedding, all because you can't drag yourself away from this AMAZING site.

So beware, and use with caution! I'm sure you will love it as much as I do. Happy Friday everybody!


Images: topshop.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment