Monday, October 31, 2011

Dior Velvet eyes






It's no secret that cats eye inspired liner is in this season as it's been seen popping up on runways all around the world recently. It's also no secret that as amazing as liquid eyeliner looks, it's a PAIN to put on. Seriously, the amount of time that I've ended up with black smudges all over my face is appalling!

So when I discovered Dior's Velvet Eyes I became very, very excited. These things look flippin' amazing! Basically it's a pack of beautiful imitation liquid eye liner cats eyes that you glue onto your eye lids with the same sort of glue that you'd use to put on fake lashes. Imagine how much time these babies would save you! I suppose the time you'd save would be sort of evened out by the money you'd spend buying these gems... but still! Love them!


Images: Style.com

2 comments:

  1. These are such a cool idea...though, I have yet to master the art of applying ANYTHING to my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete