Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Last friday night




On Friday it was my friend Meg's birthday. We all got dressed up and went to the fanciest restaurant in town, which was lots of fun (minus the insanely small portions!). Afterwards we hit up our local karaoke bar which was absolutely off the chainnnnnn. I'm not much of a drinker or a clubbing sort of gal, but one thing I do love is social karaoke.

Excuse the terrible point-and-shoot photography but I did very much like what myself and all of my lovely lady friends were wearing that night, hence this post. The pink silk, Madame Hawke, dress I'm wearing hasn't seen much daylight since I purchased it in January so it was nice to get it out and about. Might have to start wearing it more!
Geez, i ramble!


Images: My own

No comments:

Post a Comment