Monday, November 28, 2011

Summer, I love you







Q: Is it weird that I'm posting pictures of somebody else's BBQ in an attempt to pretend I am currently in a place that experiences any kind of summer?
A: Probably, but I don't careeeee, because these images make me so excited for my summer in Australia that it's not even funny. (These beautiful images are stolen from one of my favourite Aussie bloggers by the way).

In less than one month I will be on a plane to the Melbourne for Christmas with my family. Following that I will be traveling the great ocean toad with my mum and sister, and then off to Sydney for three months of sunshine! And then, just when summer starts to go bye bye, I will be heading to North America just in time for spring!

I cannot imagine how depressing it is going to be to come back to Wellington in June to rain and University and freezing temperatures and zero money. I will just have to try to not think that far ahead!

GAHHH, EXCITEDDDD!


Images: Sweet Bird of Youth

No comments:

Post a Comment