Sunday, September 9, 2012

Holy Heck Fashion Week: Cybele Owns at NZFW


Holy moley New Zealand Fashion Week was so good this year! Chances are you've already seen pictures and video's via the lovely interweb, however I do feel obligated to once again tell you how good it was - the general message being, it was VERY good. One particularly goodness filled part of this VERY good week was the Cybele show, featuring her A/W 13 collection, Nocturne.

Although I kicked off the week as part of the backstage team at Cybele, I have no problem unbiasedly acknowledging the fact that this collection was beautiful. Seriously, I want to buy the whole thing! While backstage I constantly found myself running over to models to 'check' the styling - little did they know I had just spotted a pretty garment that I really just wanted a closer look at.


I'm not going to go into depth about the theme of the collection and ra ra ra, because internet savvy people such as your selves are bound to have already read about 50,000 reviews by bloggers who feel the need to go into excruciating detail about Cybele's black-magic theme and her use of 'moody' colours. I will however show you a few of my favourite looks, so scroll on ruffians!






Oh la, la. Very gothic. But like, pretty goth.
Not like unwashed goth from Hamilton . . . Yes.

Right, that's my five cents. For more photo's of from the Cybele show click here.  


Images: Four

No comments:

Post a Comment