Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mary-Kate is Super Cool




So, I don't know how she does it ( well actually I do - a lot of money, a stylist and a serious love for fashion), but Mary-Kate Olsen has this amazing habit of looking super cool 24/7.

It seems that fashionistas all over the world can't get enough of MK's super duper style, with many fashion writers dubbing the young actress turned designer, a fashion 'icon'. If her killer sense of style wasn't enough, her collaborative fashion label 'The Row' is also turning heads all over the world. The label has been shown at New York fashion Week and received praise from numerous fashion writers.

'The Row' is definitely one to check out. It's seriously amazing. I suggest you visit their online store... right about now (ha ha). And while you're at it why don't you google some images of Mary-Kate Olsen. You will see what I mean, believe me.

Very, very cool!




No comments:

Post a Comment