Monday, May 30, 2011

Mi Piaci embraces animal print

Mi Piaci's Yule Booties ($270)


Incase you've been living under a rock for the past two seasons, animal print is dominating the fashion scene right now. Everywhere we go an array of feline inspired fashion seems to yell 'buy me, buy me!'.

Although I have been weary of this trend up until now (personally I think it has been too overdone to remain classy), I can't help but LOVE these bad boys; the Yule booties by Mi Piaci. These beautiful booties are part of Mi Piaci's stunning winter collection, and are currently in-store for a mighty fine $270.

The babies have two sisters that you may also love; the Zed ($420) and the Jaimie ($330), both variations of this style. Check out the full collection on Mi Piaci's online store.

Holla!


No comments:

Post a Comment