Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jesse Kamm SS 12 - Sail




















I probably should have warned you at the start that there were going to be a lot of pictures in this post... oops. Oh well, now I've tricked you into having a proper look instead of just skimming over them. But seriously, I'm pretty sure you must be thinking that it was worth looking at them all right now, because this collection is super amazing!

The inspiration behind it is pretty self explanatory - as the title of the collection states, these are clothes inspired by sailing. I very much like how casual this collection is, and how most pieces in the collection have been designed to not need any fussy accessories, shoes, massive fur coats etc. etc. These are pieces that can be thrown on without much thought, however the wearer will manage to still look completely amazing and chic. These are my kind of clothes!

For more of Jesse Kamm see here. Churr.


Images: JesseKamm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment