Monday, September 19, 2011

World Made Me Do it!




In case you haven't heard, Kiwi Fashion institution, World, has teamed up with Number One Shoes to create a new range of super cool shoes for the warmer months ahead. 'World Made Me Do it!', made it's debut a few weeks ago at NZFW and was met with much praise from fashion lovers. The best thing about these shoes is that they're CHEAP! Think $100 for a pair for beautiful designer sandals. What the heck, eh! Check out the video here for a bit of behind the scenes action from the show, and to see the collection.



Image: Number One Shoes

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with this range.... but they just don't go small enough for my size 36 foot :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! :( I'm very jealous of your little feet though! I have big size 40 feet and I would love to have small ones like you :) haha.

    ReplyDelete