Friday, June 22, 2012

'Precious' by Deadly Ponies


So I know it's no diamond ring, but if somebody proposed to me with the Bow Ring by Deadly Ponies, I would probably have to say yes due to the fact that I have a major crush on this baby right now. I probably wouldn't say no to the Rope Ring either. Unemployed people such as myself can't be picky I suppose!

 'Precious' is the name of Deadly Ponies most recent (and decent) jewellery collection. Named for the fact that pieces in the collection are crafted from precious materials such as bone, gold and silver, the collection draws inspiration from twisted fairy tales and mourning jewellery from the Victorian ages.


The collection is typically Deadly Ponies - in a word, creepy - but in a good way! Like creepy chic - not like that weird old family friend that insists you call him Uncle Joe... 

But yes! If you like interesting, well designed, non-fussy pieces with tonnes of personality click here to visit Deadly Ponies online store and ring in the weekend by spending some hard earned dosh. 

Alternatively, if you are one of those odd balls who actually likes to leave the house to purchase goods, click here for a list of stockists near you.  


Images: Deadly Ponies online store

No comments:

Post a Comment