Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello, I am crap. Please don't hate me. . .


The title pretty much says it all - I am a crappo and a mega tease, I know. I leave you all for months and then come back declaring that I will never again leave you. Nek minnit, I am gone - and you are too. And if you weren't already gone, the fact that I just said 'nek minnit' will sure be more than enough to drive you away.

To cut to the chase, the main message I am trying to portray is: I am sorry. I love you. Baby come back to meeee. It is Spring after all! A time for new beginnings. A time for little lambies to be born and for the sun to remerge from it's winter cave. How can you possibly be angry at me when the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and New Zealand Fashion Week is just two (yes TWO) days away?


Monday will mark the beginning of NZFW 2012 which is guaranteed to be a fun-filled week of skinny people wearing clothes that we can't afford, but like to drool over. Don't get me wrong, I am just as excited as the next fashion lover, just slightly depressed that due to my new found 'student' status I am going to have to save for about 1000 years just to afford one of the pretty designer piece's that I fall in love with during NZFW.

The exciting news however is that I am on  Cybèle team this year at NZFW, so I am going to have a backstage pass and will get to be in the thick of the action! Maybe I can just nick off with a few pretty pieces while nobody is looking (Cybèle, if you are reading this I am not going to steal your garments so please don't fire me!) 


Oh student life... 



Happy spring everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment